Compressor may refer to:
- Gas compressor, a mechanical device that compresses a gas (e.g., air or natural gas)
- A device used to apply video compression to a video signal
- A device used to apply audio data compression to an audio signal
- A device used to apply dynamic range compression to an audio signal
- Compressor (software), a video and audio compression and encoding application used with Final Cut Studio
Kompressor (German spelling/translation of compressor) may refer to:
- Kompressor, a badge used by Mercedes-Benz for their supercharged engines
- Kompressor (musician), an electronic musician and the alter-ego of Andreas K. of Washington Court House, Ohio
- Compression (disambiguation)
- Compaction (disambiguation)
- Decompression (disambiguation)
- Expansion (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.