Megiddo (Hebrew: מגידו) is a Hebrew place name that can refer to:
- Tel Megiddo, site of an ancient city in northern Israel's Jezreel valley
- Armageddon (Har Megiddo)
It can also refer to:
in film and television:
- Megiddo: The Omega Code 2, a 2001 American film; a prequel/sequel to the American thriller film The Omega Code (1999)
- Prince Megiddo, a fictional character in the Japanese television series Kagaku Sentai Dynaman
- Megiddo (album), a 1997 album by the Norwegian black-metal band Satyricon
- Lauren Hoffman
- "Megiddo" (song/video), a 2000 song and music video by the American band Specimen-X
- Nimrod Megiddo, a mathematician and computer scientist
- Megiddo, a 1984 board game designed by Steve Baldwin
- Megiddo (battle honour), a battle honour awarded to British Empire units that fought at the 1918 Battle of Megiddo
- Project Megiddo, a report researched and written by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Battle of Megiddo (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.