Creep may refer to:
- CREEP, the Committee for the Re-Election of the President, associated with the Watergate scandal of U.S. president Nixon's administration.
- Creep (project management), the jeopardizing of a project's initial objectives by an increase in overall objectives.
- Creep (Customary Practice), a customary practice of searching for a wife in Choiseul Island, Solomon Islands
- Creep (deformation), the tendency of a solid material to slowly move or deform permanently under the influence of stresses.
- Downhill creep, the slow progression of soil and rock down a low grade slope.
- Aseismic creep, a slow steady movement along an earthquake fault.
- Creep, advancing of a railway wheel more or less than is expected from rolling, without large-scale slip.
- Superfluid creep, the tendency for a superfluid to crawl up the walls of its container.
- Location creep, an erratic effect in real-time locating systems
In video games:
- Creep (Starcraft), an organic ground cover necessary for constructing structures by the Zerg race in Starcraft
- Creeps, Non-player characters in WarCraft III
- "Creep" (Lord of the Rings Online), a term used to denote players playing as monsters in PvMP (player vs. monster player). See also Freep.
- In Creeper World, the main antagonist force of the game is called the 'Creeper', a purple mass of unknown that destroys everything in its path.
- Creeps (1956 film), a short starring the Three Stooges.
- Night of the Creeps, a 1986 comedy sci-fi horror film.
- Creep (film), a 2005 British horror film.
- "The Creep", a 1950s instrumental by Ken Mackintosh
- "Creep" (Mobb Deep song), by Mobb Deep.
- "Creep" (Radiohead song), by Radiohead.
- "Creep" (Stone Temple Pilots song), by Stone Temple Pilots.
- "Creep" (TLC song), by TLC.
- "Creep", a song by Dannii Minogue on the album Neon Nights
- "The Creeps (Get on the Dancefloor)," a song by the Freaks.
- "The Creeps", a song by Camille Jones and Fedde le Grand.
- "The Creep" (song), by The Lonely Island.
- C.R.E.E.P., a song by The Fall
- KREEP, acronym for a lunar mineral
- Creepy (disambiguation)
- Creeper (disambiguation)
- Creepshow (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.