Cordova may refer to Córdoba, Spain (sometimes Cordova in English), or to:
- Cordova, Alabama, USA
- Cordova, Alaska, USA
- Cordova, Cebu, Philippines
- Cordova, Illinois, USA
- Cordova, Maryland, USA
- Cordova, Nebraska, USA
- Cordova, New Mexico, USA
- Cordova, South Carolina, USA
- Cordova, Tennessee, USA
- Córdoba, Argentina
- Cordova, Spain Spain
- Andrés Córdova (1939-1940), president of Ecuador
- José María Córdova, Colombian general and national hero
- France A. Córdova, 11th President of Purdue University
- Roberto Córdova, Mayor of Pichilemu
- Córdoba (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.