CPL or Cpl may refer to:
- Cost per Lead, associated with the Pay per Lead Marketing method
- NYSE stock symbol of CPFL Energia
- Irish resourcing company CPL Resources Pld. floated on Irish and UK stockmarket
- Certified Professional Landman, a designation awarded by the American Association of Professional Landmen
- Certified Professional Locksmith, a designation awarded by the Associated Locksmiths of America
- Certified Professional Logistician, a designation awarded by the International Society of Logistics or the CPL Institute (Australia)
In computer science
- A Control Panel (Windows) File (*.cpl) under Windows 95, NT, and newer
- In computer science, Current privilege level
- The Call-Processing Language: An XML-based language used to describe and control Internet telephony services
- The Combined Programming Language: a computer programming language developed jointly between the Mathematical Laboratory at the University of Cambridge and the University of London Computer Unit during the 1960s
- Command Programming Language, a scripting language used by the PRIMOS operating system
- The Chicago Public Library System, which has 79 branches in the city of Chicago
- Coquitlam Public Library, a public library in Coquitlam, British Columbia
- The Cleveland Public Library, which includes a Main Library in downtown Cleveland, and 28 branches throughout the city.
- Codices Palatini latini, the collection of Latin manuscripts in the Palatine library in Heidelberg
- A Commercial Pilot Licence
- A Concealed Pistol License. Otherwise known as a CCW or CHL depending on the state
- The Common Public License: an open source license from IBM
- The Central Plains League, a high school athletic league in Central Kansas consisting mainly of mid-sized, rural schools with two recently joining private school members. Although it is known mainly as one of the state's toughest football leagues, the CPL has produced state champions in a wide variety of sports
- The Coastal Plain League (Class D), a defunct minor league baseball league
- The Coastal Plain League, a collegiate summer baseball league operating in the American southeast
- The Cyberathlete Professional League: a Electronic sports organization
- CPL is the ICAO airline designator for Chaparral Airlines, United States
- Color Position Light, a type of railroad track signal one used on many eastern railroads in the United States
- CPL is closing protection letter written by escrow/title company to lender
- Center for Progressive Leadership
- Chemical Physics Letters, a chemical physics journal published frequently by Elsevier
- Complementary Pass-transistor Logic, one of many logic families
- Corporal (Cpl), a military rank
- Circular Polarizer, Circular Polarizer Filter
- Criminal Procedure Law, which is the official title of the section of New York State law governing criminal procedure,
- The Communist Party of Latvia
- The Communist Party of Lebanon
- The Communist Party of Lithuania
- With petrol and diesel prices, cpl stands for cents per litre.
- Capillary pumped loop, a passive thermal device similar to a Loop heat pipe
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.