Dingley may refer to:
- People with the surname
- Bert Dingley (1885–1966), American racecar driver
- Joan Dingley (1916–2008), New Zealand scientist, expert in the study of fungus
- Nelson Dingley, Jr. (1832–1899), American journalist and politician from Maine
- Sir Thomas Dingley (died 1539), Catholic martyr executed for treason by Henry VIII
- Razzle (musician), Nicholas Dingley, (1960-1984) drummer of Hanoi Rocks
- Dingley, Northamptonshire, England
- Dingley Island, Maine, United States
- Dingley Village, Victoria, Australia
- Stanford Dingley, a village in Berkshire, England
- The Dingleys, an early South African television family drama
- Dingley Act, an 1897 tariff law in the United States
- Dingley Act (shipping), an 1884 merchant marine law in the United States
- Frank L. Dingley House, an historic house at 291 Court Street in Auburn, Maine
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.