Coghlan may refer to:
- Coghlan, Buenos Aires, a barrio in Argentina
- Coghlan, Eastern Cape, a village in South Africa
- USS Coghlan (DD-326), a destroyer commissioned in 1921 and decommissioned in 1930
- USS Coghlan (DD-606), a destroyer commissioned in 1942 and decommissioned in 1947
- Coghlan's, a producer of camping goods
People with the surname
- Frank Coghlan, Jr. (actor)
- Charles F Coghlan (actor)
- Charles Francis Coghlan
- Charles Patrick John Coghlan
- Chris Coghlan, American baseball player
- Eamonn Coghlan
- John Coghlan (disambiguation)
- Joseph Coghlan
- Monica Coghlan
- Paul Coghlan
- Rose Coghlan
- Ronan Coghlan
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.