Clinical can refer to:
- Clinical (or bedside) medical practice, based on observation and treatment of patients as opposed to theory or basic science
- Illness, a state of poor health
- Clinical chemistry, the analysis of bodily fluids
- Clinical conditions, diagnosed from clinical examination alone
- Clinical waste, segregated for safety or security
- Clinical examination; see Physical examination
- Clinical linguistics, linguistics applied to speech therapy
- Clinical medical professions
- Clinical formulation, used to communicate a hypothesis; commonly in clinical psychology
- Clinical governance, a hierarchy of patient care within a health system
- Clinical series, a case series in which patients receive treatment in a clinic or other medical facility
- Clinical site, a facility qualified to perform clinical research
- Clinical trial, a formal research protocol involving patients
- Clinical significance, a conclusion about the effect of a treatment on a patient
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.