Dane may refer to:
- Someone from the Kingdom of Denmark, or of Danish descent
- DANE, Departamento Administrativo Nacional de Estadística (National Administrative Department of Statistics) of Colombia
- Great Dane, a breed of dog
- Dane, Ontario, Canada
- Dane County, Wisconsin, a county located in the U.S. state of Wisconsin (named after Nathan Dane)
- Dane Prairie Township, Minnesota, a township in Otter Tail County, Minnesota, United States
- River Dane, a river mainly in Cheshire in northwest England
- Daneş, a commune in Mureş County, Romania
- Alexandra Dane (born 1946), South African actress
- Barbara Dane (born 1927), American singer
- Claire Danes (born 1979), American film, television, and theater actress
- Dana Dane, American hip-hop artist
- Eric Dane (born 1972), American actor
- Francis Dane (1615-1697), minister in colonial Massachusetts during the Salem Witch Trials
- Jordan Dane (born 1953), American novelist
- Joseph Dane (1778-1858), American congressman from Maine
- Karl Dane (1886-1934), Danish-American silent film actor
- Lloyd Dane (born 1925), American race car driver
- Maxwell Dane (1906-2004), American advertising executive
- Nathan Dane (1752–1835), American lawyer and statesman representing Massachusetts in the Continental Congress from 1785 to 1787
- Patricia Dane (1919-1995), American film actress
- Warrel Dane (born 1969), American singer
Fictional or legendary
- Dane (Wildstorm), a fictional character from WildStorm Productions, now owned by DC Comics
- The Dane, a term for Prince Hamlet of Denmark, a character in Shakespeare's tragedy Hamlet
- Saint Dane, a character in the Pendragon series
- Dane O'Neill, a character in Colleen McCulloch's book The Thorn Birds
- All pages beginning with "Dane"
- All pages with titles containing "Dane"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.