One-way or one way may refer to:
- One-way traffic, a street either facilitating only one-way traffic, or designed to direct vehicles to move in one direction
- One-way function, a function that is easy to compute on every input, but hard to invert given the image of a random input
- One-way encryption
- One-way mirror, a glass through which one can see only in one way
One Way may refer to:
- One Way (Selwyn album), Australian R&B singer Selwyn's second album
- One Way (Turbo album), the tenth studio album by Polish heavy metal band Turbo
- One Way (American band), R&B/funk band popular from late 1970s through the 1980s
- One Way (South Korean band), a contemporary South Korean R&B/Hip Hop group managed by YJ Media
- One Way (film), director Reto Salimbeni's 2006 film
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.