Meantime or mean time may refer to:
- Greenwich Mean Time, the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory, Greenwich in England: often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time
- Local mean time, a form of solar time that corrects the variations of local apparent time
- Washington mean time, the time at the meridian through the center of the old dome atop the main building at the old US Naval Observatory at Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
- Meantime (film), the 1983 film by Mike Leigh
- Meantime, a cancelled video game
- Meantime (album), the second album and major-label debut by Helmet, released in 1992 under Interscope Records
- "Meantime" (Beatsteaks song), the single by Beatsteaks released in 2007
- "Meantime", a song by The Futureheads from their album The Futureheads
Engineering and mechanics
- Mean time between coincidences, the reciprocal of the average frequency of dangerous coincidences: used in safety engineering
- Mean time between failure, the "average" time between failures, the reciprocal of the failure rate in the special case when failure rate is constant
- Mean time between outages, the mean time between equipment failures that result in loss of system continuity or unacceptable degradation
- Mean time to recovery, the average time that a device will take to recover from a non-terminal failure
- Mean free time, the average time between collisions between interacting particles
- Meantime Brewing, a small brewer of speciality beers.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.