Comer is Spanish for the verb to eat. It may also refer to:
- Alan Comer, Magic: the Gathering pro player
- Anjanette Comer, American actress
- B. B. Comer, American politician
- Christine Comer, former Director of Science in the curriculum division of the Texas Education Agency (TEA)
- Douglas Comer, computer scientist, professor at Purdue University
- Samuel M. Comer, movie set decorator
- Comer, Georgia, United States, a city in Madison County
- Comer, Nathaniel, English Baritone Soloist - known as "The Great British Baritone" *,
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.