- Official Languages Act
Official Language Act or Official Languages Act may refer to:
- the Official Languages Act (Canada) passed in Canada to enshrine official bilingualism
- the Official Language Act (Quebec) passed in Quebec to ensure that French retained its primary status
- the Official Languages Act (Ireland) passed in Ireland to promote the provision of state services in Irish
- the Official Language Act (Sri Lanka) passed in Sri Lanka in 1956 to make Sinhalese the official language of the country
- the Official Languages Ordinance passed in Hong Kong in 1974 to bring the English and Chinese languages to equal status as official languages of the territory
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.