- Dulce Base, a supposed American secret military facility
- Dulce, New Mexico
- Dulce River (Argentina)
- Dulce River, a river in Guatemala
- Dulce, a Mexican singer
- Dulce María, a Mexican actress
- Dulce Piña, a Dominican Republic judoka
- Dulce Pontes, a Portuguese singer
- Irmã Dulce, a Brazilian Catholic nun who founded the Obras Sociais Irmã Dulce
- Dulce, a Filipina singer and former TV host of "The 700 Club Asia". Her real name is Maria Llemado-Cruz.
- Dulce I, Queen of León.
- La Dulce Vida, The sweet life
- Dulce de leche, milk-based syrup
- Dulse, red algae
- Dolce (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.