Flick may refer to:
;Persons and characters
Flick family, an industrial family from Germany
Hans-Dieter Flick, German football coach
Flick Shagwell, a porn actress
Tracy Flick, a character from the 1999 film "Election"
Herr Otto Flick, a character from the TV series " 'Allo 'Allo!"
* Flick, a character from "
A Christmas Story"
*"Flick" (film), a 2007 British horror film
* Flicks, chocolate-flavored candy wafers originally made by
Ghirardelli Chocolate Companyof San Francisco beginning in 1904, and now made by the Flicks Candy Co. of Fresno, California, USA
Flick (fencing), an attack implemented with the foil in the sport of fencing
* A nickname for a
film(movie), so-called due to the flicker of the image
* An action used in a number of games e.g.
Flicka", a 2006 film based on the book " My Friend Flicka"
* A nickname for someone with the name Felicity
* An animation file format from
Autodeskcommonly known as an FLC file
* Flik, a character from the film "
A Bug's Life"
* Flic, French slang term for a police officer, like "cop"
* To "flick someone off", common slang for giving someone the finger
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.