Clue may refer to:
- Cluedo (known as Clue in North America), a crime fiction board game
- Clue (1992 video game)
- DJ Clue? (born 1975), mixtape DJ
- Clue cell, a type of vaginal cell
- CluE, or Cluster Exploratory, a National Science Foundation-funded research program
- Clue, software for creating orienteering control point "clue" cards
- C.L.U.E., the Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange, a database of insurance claims used industry-wide by insurance companies
- "Clues", the 88th episode of the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Clues (band), indie pop band from Montreal
- Clues (Clues album), 2009
- Clues (Robert Palmer album), 1980
- Arthur Clues (1924–1998), Australian rugby league footballer
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.