Depth(s) may refer to:
- Depth (ring theory), an important invariant of rings and modules in commutative and homological algebra
- Depth in a well, the measurement between two points in an oil well
- Color depth (or "number of bits" or "bit depth") in computer graphics
- Market depth, in financial markets, the size of an order needed to move the market a given amount
In art and entertainment:
- Depths (novel), a novel by Henning Mankell
- Depths (album), an album by Oceano
- "Depths" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Depth, the Japanese title for the Playstation game released in Europe under the name Fluid
- All pages beginning with "Depth"
- All pages with titles containing "Depth"
- Depth charge (disambiguation)
- Depth perception, the visual ability to perceive the world in three dimensions (3D)
- Fluid pressure
- Sea level
- Deep (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.