- Data structure diagram, a visual representation of the physical data structure of a database, showing tables, fields, foreign keys, primary keys, relationships, etc.
- Defence Signals Directorate, an Australian intelligence agency.
- Department for Social Development
- Detrusor sphincter dyssynergia
- Das Deutsche Sprachdiplom (German Language Diploma), a certificate/test offered by the DAAD
- Direct Stream Digital, a method of storing audio on digital media;
- Direct Store Delivery, where manufacturers deliver product directly to retail outlets bypassing a 3rd party Distributor.
- Disorders of sex development, replaces variety of earlier terms such as Pseudohermaphroditism and Intersexuality
- Document Structure Description, a schema language for describing valid XML.
- Do Something Different, a British CBBC show
- Don S. Davis, an American actor.
- Downing Street Declaration
- Drainage Services Department
- Dry sterile dressing, used for covering wounds
- Driver's Safety Device (British Rail, Taiwan High Speed Rail) also Vigilance Device (VIG) see Dead man's switch
- Discover SCUBA Diving program of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)
- Divisional Secretariats of Sri Lanka division
- Director of Staff Development
- Dirty South Divas, a Tampa-based Hip-Hop group consisting of Tata Parker and Elsie Pacheco. They are best known for the work on rapper Khia's album, Thug Misses.
- Dangerous Substances Directive (67/548/EEC), One of the main European Union laws concerning chemical safety.
- (Rain)drop Size Distribution (DSD). The study of the wide distribution of raindrops sizes within rainfalls.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.