- Nihon-ōdōri Station
Platform level of Nihon-ōdōri Station Location Prefecture Kanagawa
(See other stations in Kanagawa)
City Yokohama Ward Naka Neighborhood etc. Nihon-ōdōri 9 Postal Code 231 - 0021 (in Japanese) 横浜市中区日本大通9 History Year opened 2004 Rail services Operator(s) Yokohama Minatomirai Railway Company Line(s) Minatomirai Line Statistics 20,314 passengers/day 2008
Nihon-ōdōri Station (日本大通り駅 Nihon-ōdōri-eki ), is an underground metro station located in Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan operated by the Yokohama Minatomirai Railway’s Minatomirai Line. It is 3.2 kilometers from the terminus of the Minatomirai Line at Yokohama Station. Its official name is Nihon-ōdōri (Kenchō-Ōsanbashi) Station (日本大通り（県庁・大さん橋）駅 Nihon-ōdōri (Kenchō-Ōsanbashi)-eki ), including the sub-name in parentheses. Trains inter-run with the Tōkyū Tōyoko Line from Shibuya Station.
Nihon-ōdōri Station opened on February 1, 2004 with the opening of the Minatomirai Line.
- Yokohama Minatomirai Railway Company
Nihon-ōdōri Station is an underground station with a single island platform serving two tracks.
1 ■Minatomirai Line Motomachi-Chūkagai 2 ■Minatomirai Line Bashamichi ・ Minatomirai・ Yokohama (■Tōkyū Tōyoko Line) to Shibuya
- Yokohama Stadium - 2 minute walk, heading south of the station
- Osanbashi Pier - 5 minute walk, heading north of the station
- Kanagawa Prefectural Government ("King's Tower") - at the Kenchō Exit (western end of the station)
- Naka Ward Office - 2 minute walk, heading south of the station
- Yokohama Archives of History
« Service » Minatomirai Line Bashamichi Local Motomachi-Chūkagai Bashamichi Express Motomachi-Chūkagai Bashamichi Commuter Exp. Motomachi-Chūkagai Limited Exp.: no stop
- Harris, Ken and Clarke, Jackie. Jane's World Railways 2008-2009. Jane's Information Group (2008). ISBN 0-7106-2861-7
- Nihon-ōdōri Station (Minatomirai Line Official Website) (Japanese)
Coordinates: 35°26′48.46″N 139°38′33.53″E / 35.4467944°N 139.6426472°E
Yokohama - Shin-Takashima - Minatomirai - Bashamichi - Nihon-ōdōri - Motomachi-Chūkagai
Through service to: Tōkyū Tōyoko LineCategories:
- Railway stations in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Railway stations opened in 2004
- Stations of Yokohama Minatomirai Railway Company
- Minatomirai Line
- Kanagawa Prefecture railway station stubs
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.