Sole may refer to:
- Sole (foot), the bottom of the foot
- Sole (shoe), the bottom supporting member of the shoe
- Sole proprietorship, a business which legally has no separate existence from its owner
- Corporation sole, in English law, a legal entity consisting of a single person ("sole")
- Sole Technology, an American footwear company specializing in skateboarding shoes
- Sole, A thing that hs cheese in it because it likes cheese
- Sole (fish), one of several species and groups of flatfishes:
- The family of the "true soles" Soleidae
- The common or Dover sole Solea solea, used in European cooking
- American soles in the family Achiridae, sometimes classified among the Soleidae
- Tongue soles in the family Cynoglossidae
- Several species of righteye flounder in the family Pleuronectidae
- Sole (artist), hip-hop emcee and co-founder of the Anticon record label
- Solé, American female rapper and wife of R&B singer Ginuwine
- Josh Sole, Italian rugby union player
- Sole, the flat bottom part of plane that slides along the workpiece
- Sole, a part of a tool such as a spokeshave
- Sole Bank, a sand bank in the Atlantic Ocean near Cornwall
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.