Contrast may refer to:
- Contrast (vision), the difference in color and light between parts of an image
- Contrast (linguistics), expressing distinctions between words
- Contrast (statistics), a combination of averages whose coefficients add up to zero, or the difference between two means
- Contrast (literary), describing the difference(s) between two or more entities
- Other uses
- The Contrast (band), an English pop band
- The Contrast (play), an American play written in 1787 by Royall Tyler
- Contrast medium used to distinguish structures or fluids within a body, often shortened to just "contrast"
- Contrast ratio, a measure of a display system
- Display contrast, of electronic visual displays
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.