- Crux (disambiguation)
- Crux, the crucial point
- Crux, or Southern Cross, the smallest of the 88 modern constellations
- "Crux", a poem by Patti Smith from her 1996 book The Coral Sea
- Crux (literary), a passage whose correct reading is difficult to determine
- Crux (comics), an American comic book published by CrossGen Entertainment
- "Crux", a lyric line from Frank Zappa in the song "Stink-foot" "The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe" from his 1974 commercial hit (with a bullet) album Apostrophe (')
- CRUX, a lightweight, i686-optimized Linux distribution
- Crux, a theme in the GNOME desktop environment
- Yamaha Crux, a motorcycle manufactured by India Yamaha Motor
- Crux (Final Fantasy Unlimited), a small flying marionette used for spying
- Crux, Gryphus 1's air commander in Ace Combat X
- Crux, an avatar in Second Life
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.