- Lost Experience
The "Lost Experience" was an
alternate reality gamethat was part of the American television drama "Lost". The game was developed by ABC in the United States, Channel 4 in the UK, and Channel 7 in Australia. It was written by Jordan Rosenberg[cite web| url = http://au.dvd.ign.com/articles/726/726981p2.html| title = Interview: Carlton Cuse| accessdate = 2007-11-18| publisher = IGN| author=Todd Gilchrist] and created by the agency Hi Res. The experience played out during "Lost" 'ssecond season in the United Kingdom and during the summer break in the United States until the launch of season 3.cite news | last= | first= | title=4 8 15 16 23 42 GLOBAL INTERACTIVE PHENOMENON, LOST EXPERIENCE, TO REVEAL MEANING BEHIND MYSTERIOUS NUMBERS ON INTERNATIONAL HIT TV SHOW "LOST" | date=July 25, 2006 | publisher=Disney-ABC Television Group | url=http://www.disneyabctv.com/datvg_press/dispDNR.html?id=072506_12] The "Lost Experience", which was announced by the United Kingdom's Channel 4, Australia's Seven Networkand the United States' ABC on April 24, 2006[cite news | last=Fernandez | first=Maria Elena | title=Getting 'Lost' in an alternate reality | date=May 9, 2006 | publisher=Newsday | url=http://www.newsday.com/features/printedition/ny-ettvtwo4733900may09,0,380788.story?coll=ny-features-print] and began in May 2006, used websites, voice mail, television and newspaper ads and a novelto give players clues to the game. The Lost Experience ended on September 24 2006. [ [http://www.abcmedianet.com/pressrel/dispDNR.html?id=092006_01# GLOBAL INTERACTIVE PHENOMENON "THE LOST EXPERIENCE" COMES TO A CLOSE WITH FINAL LIVE WORLDWIDE INTERNET RADIO BROADCAST HOSTED BY DJ DAN] ] Damon Lindelofhas verified the canonical status of The Lost Experience and the information provided therein. [Lachonis, Jon. [http://www.buddytv.com/articles/lost/buddytv-interviews-losts-damon-4766.aspx "BuddyTV Interviews LOST's Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse - and gets Answers!"] BuddyTV.com, 7 March 2007]
ABC Entertainment's senior vice president of marketing, Mike Benson, described the game as a hybrid between content and marketing. This type of marketing was previously used by ABC for "Lost"'s premiere in 2004. ABC created a website for the fictional
Oceanic Airlines, the airline of the plane that crashed in the show's pilot episode.cite news | last=McCarthy | first=Sean | title=Web, book, fake ads help fans get ‘Lost’ | date=Ma10, 2006 | publisher=Boston Herald | url= http://theedge.bostonherald.com/tvNews/view.bg?articleid=138654]
The game is divided into five phases. The first began on May 2 2006 in the United Kingdom, May 3 2006 in the United States and Australia, with a television commercial that aired during an episode of "Lost" for the fictional
Hanso Foundation, a corporation mentioned on the television show. The advertisement listed a telephone number which brought up fictional voice mail lines for employees at the Hanso Foundation [cite news | last=Mahan | first=Colin | title=Lost Goes Commercial | date=May 5, 2006 | publisher=TV.com | url=http://www.tv.com/story/story.html&story_id=4412] Some of these messages provided clues to be used in the Hanso Foundation's [http://www.thehansofoundation.org website] . Commercials for the Hanso Foundation in subsequent weeks directed players to other in-game websites, some of which are tied to specific sponsors, as detailed below.
Several different websites for fictional organizations or individuals mentioned on the show or in part of the "Lost Experience" were introduced. The websites, particularly the Hanso Foundation website, contain background information into the
mythology of Lost. The character Rachel Blake, also known as Persephone, is introduced to guide players through the game. Most clues on the Hanso Foundation website are revealed by clicking on faintly marked anomalies in the web page design or by entering specific codes into webpages. Some require passwords found elsewhere, such as in the voicemail service. The clue revelations are designed as minigames, though with little challenge as they are completely linear. A notable exception is the coded messages on [http://persephone.thehansofoundation.org persephone.thehansofoundation.org] involving simple encryption schemes such as ROT13and base64.
Also in May Hyperion published the novel "Bad Twin", a book written by Laurence Shames [cite news
last = Zeitchik
first = Steven
title =Inside Move: It's a Shames
date = 2006-06-18
accessdate = 2006-06-19] and credited to fictional author Gary Troup, who was on the plane that crashed on "Lost". "Bad Twin" is a mystery novel that contains references to the show and mentions the Hanso Foundation occasionally. On May 9, various newspapers ran quarter-page ads from the Hanso Foundation which condemned the novel for giving misinformation about the Hanso Foundation. Of note is the fact that "Gary Troup" is in fact an anagram of the word "purgatory" itself, indicating that the book may itself be a red herring as the purgatory theory has been refuted.
On June 19, Rachel Blake's blog is revealed in the source code of the Hanso foundation site, which comes to play a major part of the second phase of the game. Rogue investigator Blake posts videos of her traveling around the world (mostly
Europe) to uncover the secret agenda of the Hanso foundation.
[http://www.hansoexposed.com/ hansoexposed.com] is launched through a stunt at
Comic-Conon July 22 2006, marking the start of the Lost Experience phase three. The website (which was identified earlier as sharing IP addresswith "thehansofoundation.org") features open-registration accounts to a video sequence editor. By entering alphanumeric codes new video segments can be added. New codes are expected to be released regularly - entering an invalid code yields a statement that the code in question does not work "at this particular time".
In late August 2006 Apollo chocolate bars (the Apollo bar is a part of the Lost mythology and has been featured onscreen) begin distribution through Forbidden Planet stores in the UK, and visits by an Apollo truck in the US. On August 24 the web site [http://www.whereisalvar.com] was launched. Site users may upload pictures of themselves and Apollo chocolate bars they have been issued. The uploaded pictures now form the word "UNITE". A certain number of Apollo bars are designated "golden oracle", and contain special codes that can also be submitted to the site. A message from Rachel Blake promises that further instructions will be given "once enough of the world is watching". Now the site has told that D.J. Dan will tell the full truth and finally shut down the whole thing on his radio show on September 24 at 8pm PST.
Fans of "Lost" have been looking over the clues and discussing them on
internet forums, and several websites have been set up which give detailed information on all parts of the game. Since the focus has been on the worldwide web (as opposed to broadcast), the intentionally low-fi nature of some Lost Experience material and its use of consumer-oriented distribution channels such as Blogger, Flickr, and YouTube, it has been particularly difficult separating fan-made material from the official canon.
The Hanso Foundation
Until June 20, 2006, when the Hanso Foundation website closed, the Lost Experience centered mainly around The [http://www.thehansofoundation.org Hanso Foundation website] , with other tie-in websites being linked from hidden clues in the main site. The Hanso Foundation website includes many easter eggs, and reveals mysteries behind the Hanso Foundation, its employees, the
Dharma Initiativeand the island, without spoiling the plot of "Lost". In fact, within the alternate reality of the game itself, "Lost" is considered to be a fictional TV show based on real events and organizations.Now, since the site's closing, most new clues are related to Rachel Blake's website. [http://www.hansoexposed.com/]
Viral marketing sites
In addition to the specially created sites mentioned below, numerous videos and other bits of information have been intermixed with sponsors' official web sites. For instance, one Rachel Blake video was buried in a Jeep Compass product presentation page. [ [http://www.jeep.com/en/compass/interior.html Jeep Compass Interior] click "In back", "Removable flashlight" (in trunk area) then "View demo".]
The Hanso Foundation commercial shown during the Lost episode on
May 10 2006contained the on-screen text "Paid for by Sprite" and directed viewers to [http://sublymonal.com/ their website] . The word "lymon" (a portmanteauof the words "lemon" and "lime") has previously been used in Sprite advertisements during the 1980s, and the website itself contains references to Sprite. Other clues in the game have prominently contained the word "obey" (part of Sprite's slogan, "obey your thirst").
10 May 2006, the clock on the Hanso Foundation's site occasionally changes to display OB:EY for one minute. The changes are marked by an audible blip of static. The minutes of the day at which these changes occur correspond to the Lost numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42), though not every occurrence of these times results in the link. When the clock does change, it becomes a clickable link to [http://www.sublymonal.com the Sprite advertisement website] .
There is now a Sprite commercial on the air that promotes the sublymonal website, which has recently changed to a completely Sprite-based subliminal ad site. One commercial shows a person blind folded with a lemon and lime slice, getting small drops of Sprite in his mouth and eye. A second commercial shows the clashing of a green Sumo wrestler, and a yellow Sumo wrestler into a young gentleman. These commercials both contain hidden passwords that flash briefly onscreen. The passwords, such as "bentley", "scan", "listen", "tongue", "chill", "belly", "spray", "pulse", "embedded", and "duh" can be entered into the text box on the sublymonal website for hidden videos and websites.
If one enters "108" into the text box, one can be treated to a podcast clip from [http://www.djdan.am/ DJ DAN] , a fictional Lost Experience radio DJ, commenting on big corporations and "electromagnetic super weapons". Another, more recent podcast can be found by typing "BigD" into the text box.
The Hanso commercial shown during the episode on
May 17 2006contained a Jeep copyright message and directed players to the website [http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com www.letyourcompassguideyou.com] . Users must spin their mouse cursor around the compass and click on "108". A figure can be seen in the compass, which looks a lot like the woman in the opening graphic on the Hanso website. A box then appears that asks the user if they are "one of the good ones". Typing "Y" takes users to a page that looks like a directory listing of the site. Typing "N" redirects users to the Hanso Foundation site. The question recently changed and now asks if you "do believe" or not.Exploration of this site led players to a Jeepcommercial hosted on YouTube, which contains game clues at the end. Further confirming this connection is a subdirectory. On May 26 access to the directories of [http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/hmcintyr/ /usr/hmcintyr/] and [http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/pthompso/ /usr/pthompso/] is granted, created to appear as personal mail folders for Hugh McIntyre and Peter Thompson. Their email folders contain scans of DaimlerChryslerJeep fleet contracts for the Hanso Foundation, a link to a Jeep commercial and photos of newspaper ads.
Also the mail found in the directory [http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/pthompso/mail/INBOX] includes a binary sequence, which can be converted into the words "the mouth piece". Likewise, the words "the mouth piece" are found in the image in the [http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/trash/139191991471518711419.jpg] directory.
The domain letyourcompassguideyou.com is registered to DaimlerChrysler, and the slogan "Let Your Compass Guide You" is used on the [http://www.jeep.com/07compass/ website for the 2007 Jeep Compass] .
When moving the cursor to one of the "hotspots", one of the map compass points shows an odd text code in the same font as the glyphs in Part 3 of the Lost experience. As of yet though, the code seems to be invalid.As of the 20th of September the site has been removed with a picture of a postcard in its place. By clicking the word "removed" it sends one to a youtube video ending with a url.Additionally, highlighting the area below this will show the numbers "13/9/19/19/9/14/7/15/18/7/1/14/19", which translate to the words "missing organs". Upon clicking this, one will be directed to an "Index" of /usr, with a security notice. [http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/ Here] , from which it is possible to click on "ahanso/" to view a statement from Alvar Hanso, in addition to the previous McIntyre and Thompson folders.
When visiting the site now, a Holiday Greeting appears, with red text under, "THIS SITE HAS BEEN REMOVED". Every once in a while, you can click the link, which brings you to a YouTube video, with a description stating that a Jeep Compass Music Tour performer has been abducted. Comments link the video to LOST. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFumLxfslzc
During the May 24 episode of Lost, The Hanso Foundation advert was shown again, but with a disclaimer indicating that it was "paid for by Monster.com." The advert also mentioned the [http://www.hansocareers.com Hanso Foundation Careers] website, a mock job search engine with five jobs listed (as of 25 May 2006). The site contains a link to the Monster.com website. There are several grayed letters in the job descriptions: n, s, l, u, t, m, i, e, m, a, y, a. These letters can be rearranged to form "inmate asylum", a
passphraseused in the game. "Lost" characters Hurley and Libby were both inmates in an asylum.
On June 6, an advertisement aired during "
Boston Legal" that points viewers to the [http://www.retrieversoftruth.com Retrievers of Truth website] . The website features Dr. Vincent "Wally" Bolé, a "pioneer in the field of canine parapsychologyand neuroveterinary medicine". Ostensibly a site about the psychic abilities of the yellow Labrador retriever, solving a puzzle takes you to a bulletin board populated by fictional Verizon employees (the users all have Verizon-related puns in their names - iobiSeeingyou, DSLerator, etc.), discussing the political machinations of the Hanso foundation within Verizon as a company. One of the posts also refers to a [http://richerdeeperbroader.com/ Verizon advertisement] , in which there are clues for the Hanso foundation site. Typing "Steinbeck" in the text box you would normally put your email address in to unlocks a hidden fictional forum.
Gary Troup is the fictitious author of "Bad Twin", a
tie-in novelizationset within the universe of the television series "Lost" and the related Lost Experience. [cite news | title=If you think the show is puzzling... | date=April 28, 2006 | publisher=Associated Press | url=http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/entertainment/comics/14439539.htm] ABC has also released several videos in a nine part interview of Gary Troup, played by Laird Granger, on a fictional show called "Book Talk". The videos were released on the Amazon, Borders, and Barnes & Nobleweb sites on their respective "Bad Twin" pages. Michael Benson, the senior vice president of marketing at ABC, says that Troup was one of the initial crash victims, played by Frank Torres, of Oceanic Flight 815, being sucked into the plane's turbine in the pilot episode. [cite news | last=Lee | first=Felicia | title='Bad Twin,' a Novel Inspired by 'Lost,' Makes the Best-Seller Lists | date=May 27, 2006 | publisher=New York Times | url=http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/27/books/27lost.html?ex=1149480000&en=84c2726a7e2f5e45&ei=5070&emc=eta1] Gary Troup lived in New York and was in love with Cindy Chandler, a flight attendant on Oceanic Airlines.Fact|date=February 2007 His name is an anagramof " purgatory;" [cite news |last = Memmott |first = Carol |url =http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2006-05-02-lost-book_x.htm |title ='Bad Twin' is 'Lost' in translation |publisher = USA Today|date = 2006-05-02 |accessdate = 2006-06-05] however, the show producers have stated on more than one occasion that the survivors are not in purgatory.
June 18, 2006, " Daily Variety" revealed that "Bad Twin" was ghost authored by novelist Laurence Shames. [cite news |last = Zeitchik |first = Steven |url =http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117945504?categoryId=14&cs=1 |title =Inside Move: It's a Shames |publisher =Daily Variety |date = 2006-06-18 |accessdate = 2006-06-19] The novel is the story of a down-and-out private detective, Paul Artisan, who is hired to find Zander Widmore, the degenerate twin of Cliff Widmore, a wealthy and successful heir. As do many such stories, the case leads deeper and deeper into a sinister world of betrayal and confusion as Artisan follows on Zander's heels all over the world, from Manhattanto Floridato Cubato Australia. He is aided in his quest by Manny Weisman, Artisan's old college classicsprofessor, with whom Artisan shares a dog named Argos, named after Odysseus's faithful dog. Manny provides historical context to the events in which Artisan finds himself, and often provides philosophical commentary on the actions of the various members of the Widmore family."Bad Twin" exists both as a novel in the real world, and as a metanovel-in-progress within the world of "Lost". The apparent manuscript of "Bad Twin" was discovered by the characters of "Lost" in Season 2 and is read by Sawyer in the episode "Two for the Road". While the novel's plot has no direct link to the television show, "Bad Twin" contains many references to it. In the clues about Dr. Thomas Mittelwerk's authenticity there is a statement about dealing with Gary Troup. On May 9, 2006, the fictitious corporation The Hanso Foundationran a quarter-page ad in several major newspapers, including " The Washington Post" (on the 10th), " The Philadelphia Inquirer", and the " Chicago Tribune". The ad repudiates "Bad Twin" for its "attacks" and "misinformation" about the Hanso Foundation. [cite news | last=McCarthy | first=Sean | title=Web, book, fake ads help fans get ‘Lost’ | date=May 10, 2006 | publisher=Boston Herald | url=http://theedge.bostonherald.com/tvNews/view.bg?articleid=138654] Additionally The Hanso Foundation website contained a press release that was equally critical of "Bad Twin". While the novel "Bad Twin" never makes explicit reference to the events of the show, there are a number of references in the novel to things mentioned in "Lost", such as Widmore Industries, the Hanso Foundation, Mr. Cluck's Chicken Shack, Paik Heavy Industry, Cindy Chandler, and the numbers. [cite news | last=Memmott | first=Carol | title='Bad Twin' is 'Lost' in translation | date=May 2, 2006 | publisher=USA Today | url=http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2006-05-02-lost-book_x.htm]
"The Valenzetti Equation"
As part of his fictional background, Troup is the author of an out-of-print book titled "The Valenzetti Equation" about an equation derived by a fictional mathematician of the same name. [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1401302769 Amazon's "exclusive note"] on their "Bad Twin" page mentions that "The Valenzetti Equation" is Troup's first book. The "Lost Experience" has revealed that the objective of the DHARMA Initiative is to alter any of the six factors of the Valenzetti Equation, revealed to have a huge impact on the date the human race will destroy itself, whether by global warming, chemical warfare, overpopulation or many other possible methods. These factors are represented as numbers in the Valenzetti Equation and are also the numbers frequently mentioned in the show: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42.
* [http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=1881142 ABC Press Release]
* [http://www.thehansofoundation.org/ The Hanso Foundation official website]
* [http://www.insidetheexperience.com/ Inside the Experience, Speaker] - The official ABC Lost Experience blog
* [http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/lostninja/ The Lost Ninja] - Australian Channel 7's official network blogger for The Lost Experience
* [http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/L/lost/blog/index.jsp The Other Girl] - British Channel 4's official network blogger for The Lost Experience
Official LOST Experience tie-in sites
* [http://www.garytroupbooks.com/ Gary Troup] fictional author of the tie-in novel "Bad Twin".
* [http://www.djdan.am/ DJ DAN] Linked from the page source of the Hanso Foundation site.
* [http://www.hansocareers.com/ Hanso Careers] advertised on a Hanso Foundation commercial during the season finale.
* [http://stophanso.rachelblake.com/index2.html So Their Tomorrow Never Comes...] Rachel Blake's Blog, found by typing in "evident agenda" in the "extra info" box on her vacation blog.
* [http://www.hansoexposed.com/ Hanso Exposed]
* [http://www.whereisalvar.com Where is Alvar?]
Official LOST Experience tie-in movies
* [http://www.videodetective.net/player.asp?z=y&cmd=3&publishedId=587411&videokbrate=1&customerid=27879 Gary Troup tie-in movie #1] Linked from Video Detective page of "Bad Twin"
* [http://e.bordersstores.com/a/hBEWXsZAQfEXsAedwLlAX2IBt.AVvW22RU/troupwmv Gary Troup tie-in movie #2] Linked from Borders page of "Bad Twin"
* [http://www.amazon.com/gp/amabot/?pf_rd_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%3A80%2Fgp%2Fredirect.html%2Fref%3Damb_link_1183282_2%2F104-4312819-6641530%3Flocation%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fmfile.akamai.com%2F17650%2Fwmv%2Famazoncomh3.download.akamai.com%2F17650%2Fwm.amazon.usa%2Fbooks%2FGary_Troup_new_384K.asx%26token%3DA319565EB494056259F782A6340B18ACED04E93A&pf_rd_p=180996301&pf_rd_s=special-offers-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1401302769&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=08YACG9XDJG4RGHT68PZ Gary Troup tie-in movie #3] Linked from Amazon page of "Bad Twin"
* [http://www.amazon.com/gp/amabot/?pf_rd_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%3A80%2Fgp%2Fredirect.html%2Fref%3Damb_link_1183282_3%2F102-9498585-4231312%3Flocation%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fmfile.akamai.com%2F17650%2Fwmv%2Famazoncomh3.download.akamai.com%2F17650%2Fwm.amazon.usa%2Fbooks%2FGary_Troup_4_wm320X240_384K.asx%26token%3D38B2446AD5812B914144CBC04EA3BCD268B53279&pf_rd_p=180996301&pf_rd_s=special-offers-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1401302769&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=01MDD3HRPYTJH7RKPPCD Gary Troup tie-in movie #4] Also linked from Amazon page of "Bad Twin"
* [http://www.powells.com/media/GaryTroup5_wm320X240_384K.wmv Gary Troup tie-in movie #5] Linked from Powells page of "Bad Twin"
* [http://www.garytroup.net/wm/btvideo.wmv Gary Troup tie-in movie #6] Linked from Gary Troup official website
* [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pna5kuVZDXE Jeep tie-in movie] Linked from the 'Let Your Compass Guide You' site
* [http://www.broadbandstories.com/ DJDan tie-in movie] On broadbandstories.com. (Third row, fourth column)
* [http://stophanso.rachelblake.com/video/index2.html Rachel Blake Copenhagen tie-in movie #1] Originally linked from Monster.com profile, found on Rachel Blake's blog
* [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNHUDVTJ1DM Mysterious Apology to DJ Dan] Released on YouTube
* [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Ag0LvxfHE&search=Rachel%20Blake Rachel Blake Copenhagen tie-in movie #2] Copied from video on www.broadbandstories.com
* [http://www.sublymonal.com/_hidden/48/untitled-1.html Rachel Blake Copenhagen tie-in movie #3] Found on sublymonal.com, with password from Rachel Blake's blog
* [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdTkNWzl6Qk Gary Troup tie-in movie #7] Linked from Mandrake Wig's Myspace profile
* [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMS-S0wms6c Rachel Blake Iceland tie-in movie #1] Linked from Rachel Blake's blog
* [http://www.richerdeeperbroader.com/welcome/your/next/video/needs/your/experiences/check/tomorrow/Week3_Post1.mov Rachel Blake Italy tie-in movie #1] Linked from www.richerdeeperbroader.com. (Login- rblake; Password- allveggie)
* [http://www.sublymonal.com Rachel Blake Paris tie-in movie #1] On sublymonal.com. (Type 'Listen,' click Talib Kweli's right eye. Login- rblake; Password- milkcartonman}
* [http://djdan.am/video/mittelwerk/joop.mov Thomas Mittlewerk tie-in movie #1] Linked from DJDan site
* [http://djdan.am/video/mittelwerk/seismic.mov Thomas Mittlewerk tie-in movie #2] Also linked from DJDan site
* [http://www.broadbandstories.com/ Thomas Mittlewerk tie-in movie #3] On broadbandstories.com. (First row, fourth column)
* [http://www.jeep.com/en/compass/safety.html Rachel Blake week 05, post 1 tie-in movie] Linked from Jeep.com. (Click 'Crush Zones, 'Watch Demo')
* [http://www.djdan.am/video/dan/Week5_Post2.wmv Rachel Blake week 05, post 2 tie-in movie] Also linked from DJDan site
* [http://richerdeeperbroader.com/blake/Week%205_Post3FInal.mov Rachel Blake week 05, post 3 tie-in movie] Linked from Richerdeeperbroader.com
* [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTG3mxTDXT0 "The Chocolate Factory"] Video glyph that reveals a code in sign language. Hosted by user 'CHARLABEELK,' an anagram for Rachel Blake.
* [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PPCCcXarkc Rachel Blake Sri Lanka tie-in movie] Video compiled from 70 scattered clips
* [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFumLxfslzc "!! PLEASE HELP !!"] Lost Experience incidence, sponsored by Jeep
* [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjFsMfdzbBs&eurl Rachel Blake Narvik tie-in movie] Originally posted on abc.com
* [http://www.sniffglue.co.uk/lost.mp3 Recording of a call to the UK phone number] (in
* [http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/05/03/hanso-foundations-877-hansorg-whats-it-say/ Recordings of calls to the US phone number]
* [http://users.on.net/~jessopk/HansoFoundation.zip Recordings of calls to the Australian phone number] (in Zip archive)
* [http://au.docs.yahoo.com/rachels-cast/ Recording of meeting between Hanso Foundation executives] Username: rblake password: organharvest
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.