Kill may refer to:
- Killing, to cause the death of an organism, or the act of doing so.
- Kill, a civil parish in Dublin, Ireland
- Kill (body of water), a creek, a Dutch word also occurring in some United States place names
- Kill, County Kildare, a village and parish in the Republic of Ireland
- Kill, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Kill, County Waterford, a village and former parish in the Republic of Ireland
- kill (command), a command in Unix, Unix-like and in certain Microsoft Windows computer operating system versions
- KILL, 2009 album by Detroit rock band Electric Six
- Kill (album), an album by the death metal band Cannibal Corpse
- Kill! (斬る), a 1968 Japanese film directed by Kihachi Okamoto
- "The Kill", a song by the rock band 30 Seconds to Mars
- Killing vector field, defined on Riemannian manifolds
- Catastrophic kill
- Firepower kill
- Mission kill, which may also be known as a "Functional Kill"
- Mobility kill
- Baserunner kill, an outfield assist in baseball
- penalty kill, in ice hockey, preventing the opposing team from scoring when they have a player advantage
- All pages with titles containing "Kill"
- All pages beginning with "Kill"
- Killing (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.