PCV may stand for:
- Packed cell volume, a measure of the proportion of blood volume that is occupied by red blood cells
- Polycythemia vera, a disease
- Procarbazine, CCNU (lomustine) and vincristine, a combination chemotherapy regimen used for brain tumors
- Pressure Control Valve
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, a vaccine used to prevent Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus) infections such as pneumonia and septicaemia
- penicillin V: Phenoxymethylpenicillin
- Porcine circovirus
- % PCV distribution, Product Category Volume, weighted measure of distribution based on store sales within the product category
- Positive crankcase ventilation, a common type of crankcase ventilation system
- A Passenger Carrying Vehicle
- Partido Comunista de Venezuela, a communist party in Venezuela
- Perceived Customer Value, in economics, the measure of a customer's prioritized weighted preferences concerning a product, service or experience
- Peter Cooper Village, a residential community in New York City
- Propelling Control Vehicle, a type of British railway coach specially converted for use as a mail van
- Peace Corps Volunteer
- Powered Combat Vest, a fictional armor vest in Half-Life: Opposing Force
- Police Community Volunteer, the rank of a volunteer performing civilian and usually office based work for British Police Forces.
- Pony Club Victoria
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.