- National Division One 2005-06
National Division Oneis a club rugby unioncompetition in England. 2005/06 champions Harlequins were promoted to the Guinness Premiershipfor the 2006/07 season. No teams were relegated to National Division Twofollowing the RFU's decision to expand National Division Onefrom 14 to 16 teams for the 2006/07 season.
* Coventry were deducted two points for an administrative error when re-registering a player, Dave Millard. Following a foot injury, the winger was loaned to junior club Kenilworth while he was recovering. He returned before the game against Bedford on 27 December 2005 where he was named among the seven replacements. There was an error in the paperwork submitted to the RFU, and although Millard was not used, Coventry were found guilty.
* Statement by
First Division Rugbyregarding Newbury versus Birmingham & Solihull::Newbury have been awarded a 0-0 win and 4 league points following their match against Pertemps Bees on 22nd April.::Pertemps Bees won the match by 35 pts to 22 pts but due to a severe injury crisis had to field three unregistered players with the prior approval of FDR in order to fulfil the fixture. All points gained by either side in the match will be disregarded for the purpose of the official league table in accordance with the RFU Regulations.
Points were awarded as follows:
* 4 points for a win
* 2 points for a draw
* 0 points for a loss
* 1 bonus point (BP) for losing by 7 points or less
* 1 bonus point (BT) for scoring 4 tries or more in a match
* [http://www.national1.co.uk/ national1.co.uk]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.