- Bernhard Philberth
Bernhard Philberth (born 1927 in
Munich, Germany) is an independent physicist, engineer, philosopherand theologian.
Philberth is a member of the Academy of Science of Chieti/Italy, the Academy of Sciences of Besançon/France in which he was the first German to be accepted in 100 years,
the Physical Society of Japanin Tokyoand the International Glaciological Societyin London.
He is the originator of the 1960s project to investigate disposal of
radioactive wastedeep inside stable, inland ice sheets  ,  (presented by the French High Commissioner for Nuclear Energy)  ,  . His brother, Prof Karl Philberth headed the thermal drilling program of the International Glaciological Greenland Expedition (EGIG) as part of this project.
relativity physicsPhilberth discovered the "Zeitgradient" (FR: "gradient de temps"; EN: "time gradient")  (presented by Louis de Broglie)  , and the relationship between the electromagnetic fundamental values  . Together with his brother he has been granted over a hundred patents for inventions in various areas of physics (inter alia "Philberth-Probe", " Philberth-Transformer") and is the author of numerous technical publications on nuclear energy, energy management and patent law.
Philberth is a promoter of environmental protection and was the initiator of the tenet to protect the environment by taxation laws  (submission to the Deutsche Bundestag resulting in change of oil tax laws) and the originator of taxation of lead in petrol  (law passed by the Deutsche Bundestag in 1984).
As firm believers in
philanthropy, the Philberth brothers are founders of the "PH-Foundation" in the Philippines, sponsoring the education of youths from disadvantaged families (with over 2,000 graduates to date).
* "Christliche Prophetie und Nuklearenergie" (ISBN 3-7171-0182-X) (EN: "Christian Prophecy and Nuclear Energy")
* "Der Dreieine" (ISBN 3-7171-0183-8) (EN: "The Triune")
* "Das All" (ISBN 3-7171-0821-2) (EN: "The Universe")
* "Überleben ohne Erfindungen?" (ISBN 3-7171-0846-8) (EN: "Survival without Innovation?")
* "Offenbarung" (ISBN 0-646-20838-1) (EN: "Revelation" (ISBN 0-646-20837-3))
* "Der Souverän" (ISBN 0-646-33833-1) (EN: "The Sovereign" (ISBN 0-646-33834-X))
* XIV World Congress of Philosophy in Vienna (1968, File Volume IV)
* "Prominenten-Interviews", G. Klempnauer (Brockhaus)
* "Auf Hoffnung hin", J. Neumann (Kyrios)
* "Information", P.Huebner (rororo)
*  "Atomkernenergie" H.11/1956, H.3/1959
*  Academie des Sciences, Paris, C.R.14/1959
*  IAEO, Monaco Conference 1959
*  ETH-Referat Zurich 1960
*  Academie des Sciences, Paris, C.R.4/1963
*  Royal Academy of Science, Brussels, Bulletin 1964-5
*  Academy of Science, Genoa, Atti 1966
*  "Städtehygiene", August 1967/H.8
*  "Städtehygiene", April 1972/H.4
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.