Chroma, the Greek word for color, may refer to:
- Colorfulness or chroma, the perceived intensity of a specific color
- Chrominance or chroma, one of the two components of a television signal
- Chroma, a measure of color purity in the Munsell color system
- Chroma ATE, a Taiwanese electronics company
In art and entertainment:
- Chroma (album), an album by Cartel
- Chroma (ballet), a ballet by Wayne McGregor
- Chroma (comics), a fictional character in the DC Comics universe
- Chroma (software), a media player for the Mac OS X platform
- Chroma (mobile software), a series of color and design software for mobile devices, including the iOS platform
- Chroma: A Queer Literary Journal, a UK-based journal
- ARP Chroma or Rhodes Chroma, a polyphonic synthesizer
- Chroma, in music theory, a quality of a pitch class
- Chroma, a novel by Frederick Barthelme
- Chroma, a book by Derek Jarman
- Chroma, a fictional supernatural force in the video game Fahrenheit
- Chroma, a profession in the video game Phantom Brave
- Chroma, a fictional character in the children's novel The Phantom Tollbooth, by Norton Juster
- Chroma, a contemporary composition by Rebecca Saunders
- All pages beginning with "Chroma"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.