Curl or CURL may refer to:
- Curl (mathematics), a vector operator that shows a vector field's rate of rotation
- Biceps curl or wrist curl, weight training exercises
- Curl (programming language), an object-oriented programming language designed for interactive Web content
- cURL, a command line tool for transferring files
- The NATO reporting name for the Antonov An-26 aircraft
- Consortium of University Research Libraries, an association of UK academic and research libraries
- Curl (football), is spin on a football, which will make it swerve when kicked
- Rod Curl (born 1943), American professional golfer
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.