Mine or mines can refer to:
- Land mine, an anti-tank and anti-personnel weapon
- Naval mine, an explosive device placed in water to destroy ships or submarines
- Mining, extraction of mineral resources from the ground
Mine can also refer to:
- A possessive pronoun
- Mining (military), a siege tactic
- Mine, Saga, a Japanese town
- Mine, Yamaguchi, a Japanese city
- MINE'S, a Japanese auto tuning company
- Mine (novel), a novel by Robert R. McCammon
- Mina (unit), or mine, an ancient Greek unit of mass
- Mine or star mine (in pyrotechnics), a type of firework
- Leaf mine, a space in a leaf, between the upper and lower epidermis, made by the feeding activity of an insect larva: a leaf miner
- MINE, a design office in San Francisco of which Christopher Simmons is principal creative director
- "Mines", a commonly used name for the Colorado School of Mines
- Mine!, a 1994 album released by musical duo Trout Fishing in America
- Mines (album), a 2010 album by indie rock band Menomena
- "Mine" (song), by Taylor Swift from Speak Now
- "Mine", a song by Dolly Parton from In The Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad)
- "Mine", a song by Everything but the Girl from Everything but the Girl
- "Mine", a song by Ghinzu from Blow
- "Mine", a song by Jason Webley from Only Just Beginning
- "Mine", a song by Krezip from Days Like This
- "Mine", a song by Mustasch from Mustasch
- "Mine", a song by Sepultura from Roots
- "Mine", a song by Taproot from Welcome
- "Mine", a song by Christina Perri from lovestrong.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.