Cressy can refer to:
- Cressy, Tasmania, Australia
- Cressy, Victoria, Australia
- Cressy, Seine-Maritime, a commune in France
- Cressy, Switzerland, a village in the municipality of Bernex
- Cressy, California, former name of Cressey, California, United States
- Cressy (ship), a passenger ship to New Zealand in 1850.
- Cressy class cruiser, a class of ships.
- HMS Cressy, the name of four Royal Navy ships
- Cressy, the canal boat of L. T. C. Rolt, credited with starting the restoration movement for English canals with the publication of Narrow Boat (1944)
- Hugh Paulinus de Cressy, an English Benedictine monk of the 17th century.
- Battle of Cressy is an alternative rendering of the Battle of Crécy, which was one of the most significant battles of the Hundred Years' War
- Cressey (disambiguation)
- Crecy (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.