Moretti may refer to:
20th most common surname in Italy.
- Bob Moretti (1936 – 1984), Californian politician
- Bruno Moretti, Italian composer and frequent collaborator with choreographer Mauro Bigonzetti.
- Cristoforo Moretti, Lombard painter of the quattrocento
- David Moretti, American actor
- Emiliano Moretti (born 1981), Italian footballer
- Fabrizio Moretti (born 1980), Brazilian-born drummer in American band the Strokes
- Filomena Moretti (born 1973), Italian classical guitarist
- Franco Moretti, Italian scholar
- Frank Moretti (born 1944), Professor at Columbia University
- Giuseppe Moretti (1857 – 1935), Italian sculptor
- Liam Moretti [ born 2000 ]
- Paul Moretti [ born 1968 ]
- Zoe Moretti [ born 2004 ]
- Lisa Moretti (born 1961), American professional wrestler
- Mario Moretti (born 1946), Italian terrorist
- Mattia Moretti (died 1779), Italian head of school of restoration in Palermo Sicily.
- Nanni Moretti (born 1953), Italian film director, producer and actor
- Tobias Moretti (born 1959), Austrian actor
- Willie Moretti (1894 – 1951), Italian-American mafia Underboss
- Frank Moretti (born 1976), Sports Produceer for MSG Media
- Birra Moretti, an Italian beer brand owned by Heineken International
- Moretti Motor Company, a defunct Italian automobile maker
- Birra Moretti Cup - a football tournament
- Another term for what is now called Effetre glass
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.