Dine may refer to:
People named Dine
- Jim Dine (born 1935), an American pop artist
- S. S. Van Dine, an art critic and author
- Tom Dine, an American government worker
- Beit ed-Dine, a town in Lebanon
- Diné, name for the Navajo Nation in the Navajo language
- Dine Alone Records, an independent record label
- Dine and dash, failing to pay for a restaurant meal
- Diné College, a community college serving the Navajo Indian Reservation
- Dine's compensation, a principle in meteorology
- Dine, a regional magazine
- DINE, a short term for 'done if no error'. one of system introduced by TLOO to Techserv Technology during his favour-assistant to the computer service' company.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.