Connector may refer to:
- Electrical connector, a device for joining electrical circuits together
- Connector (computer science), a pointer or link between two data structures.
- Connector (mathematics), a mathematical mapping
- Connector (social), people with wide social circles. They are the "hubs" of the human social network and responsible for the small world phenomenon.
- Connector (road), a highway or freeway road which connects to another highway or freeway.
- Connectors are some words used in english grammar.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.