Run or runs may refer to:
Execution (computers), meaning to begin operation of a computer program
Run command, a command used to execute a program in Microsoft Windows
RUN (magazine)", a computer magazine of the 1980s
* A sequence of something repeated, in computer coding
Measurement run, an automated sequence of measurements, in experimental science
Running, moving swiftly on foot for exercise, sport, fun or necessity
Run (American football), an offensive action in American football
Run (baseball), the unit of scoring in baseball
Run (cricket), the unit of scoring in cricket
* , the unit of scoring in softball
Piste, a marked trail down a mountain for winter sports
* A sailing term meaning to sail downwind
* To run in a competition
Film, television and literature
* "Run" (1991 film) - US film
* "Run" (2002 film) - Tamil film
* "Run" (2004 film) - Indian film
Run!", an episode of the NBC television series "Heroes"
* A 2003 novel by
* The third novel in the
Fearlessseries by Francine Pascal
Run (2008 film)"
Run, Buddy, Run" 1966 CBS sitcom starring Jack Sheldon
Run (book), a 2007 novel.
ongs and albums
* "Run" (Rock band) A nationally touring rock band based in Los Angeles, California. 2005 "The Itis (album); 2007 "The Bitter End" (album)
* "Run" (Amy Macdonald song)
* "Run" (Cog song)
Run (Collective Soul song)a song by Collective Soul on their album "Dosage"
* "Run" (George Strait song)
* "Run" (Gnarls Barkley song)
* "Run" (Shihad song) a song by Shihad, under the name Pacifier, on their album "Pacifier"
* "Run" (Snow Patrol song)
Run (album), a studio album by B'z
* An album and song by
* A song by Air, on their album
* A song by Disturbed, will be a b-side on their album
* A song by Ghostface Killah on his album "
The Pretty Toney Album"
* A song by the
Naked Brothers Bandon their self-titled album
* A song by New Order on their album "Technique"
* A song by
Rex Goudieon his album "Under the Lights"
* A song by Supergrass from their album "
Life on Other Planets"
* A song by
Tony Jay(as Shere Khan) in The Jungle Book Groove Party
Joseph Simmons, a member of hip-hop group Run D.M.C., also known as "Run" or "Rev Run"(a play on his religious title)
Melisma, also known as runs or vocal runs
* RUN, the
ICAO codefor ACT Airlines
Run (cards), a combination of playing cards where cards have consecutive rank values
Run (island), one of the smallest Banda Islands
* Spring run, the outflow of a spring of water, also called a spring branch
* Run - a small stream or part thereof, especially a smoothly flowing part of a stream.
* Run a book by
Bank run, a mass withdrawal by many people of money from a bank
Diarrhea, also called "getting the runs"
* Campaigning for public office in an
* Run, term for volume of an item
Run Run Run
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.