- Double Dutch
Double Dutch may refer to:
- Double Dutch (jump rope), a children's game
- Double Dutch, a language game primarily used in English:
- Double Dutch (writing style), a writing style used by John O'Mill
- "Double Dutch" (album), a 2005 album by the Eames Era
- "Double Dutch" (song), a 1983 pop song by Malcolm McLaren
- Double Dutch Bus, a 1980 Frankie Smith song with some lines in Izzle double talk. It was covered by Raven Samone in 2008.
- Using multiple forms of contraceptive simultaneously, usually one by the female, and one by the male.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.