Mic may refer to:
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, a cabinet-level ministry in the government of Japan
- Metal Improvement Company, a company specializing in metal surface treatments
- Microphone, a device used for capturing sound as electrical signals (also spelled "mike.")
- Micrometer, a measuring tool
- Microscopium, a constellation
- Methyl isocyanate, chemical used in production of pesticides
- Mick, Irish slang
- also, an ethnic slur for a person of Irish heritage (from generic use of Mick, hypocoristic form of Michael)(Used referring to many Irish names beginning with 'Mc')
- Minimum inhibitory concentration, the lowest concentration of an antimicrobial that will inhibit the visible growth of a microorganism after overnight incubation
- Military–industrial complex, a concept commonly used to refer to policy and monetary relationships
- MIC (disambiguation)
- Mick and similar (disambiguation)
- ^ Houghton Mifflin (2000), The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language (4th ed.), Boston and New York: Houghton Mifflin, ISBN 978-0-395-82517-4, http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/epub/ahd4.shtml
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.