Multiplicity may refer to
- Multiplicity (mathematics), a mathematical concept
- Multiplicity (philosophy), a philosophical concept
- Multiplicity (physics), the number of microstates in a system, in statistical mechanics
- Multiplicity (chemistry); multiplicity in quantum chemistry is a function of angular spin momentum
- Multiplicity (album), by Dave Weckl.
- Multiplicity (film), a 1996 film
- Multiplicity, a software application which allows a user to control two or more computers from one mouse and keyboard
- Multiplicity (computers) for multiplicity as a concept similar to cardinality for the Unified Modeling Language
- Multiple birth in human pregnancy
- The principle of multiplicity of social selves of William James 
- Multiple Drafts Model of consciousness.
- Emergence for multiplicity as a property of emergent systems
- Multiplicity in complex systems and in catastrophe theory
- Double planet for multiplicity in star and planet formation 
- Herbig Ae/Be stars for multiplicity in Herbig Ae star systems
- Spectral multiplicity in Hilbert space 
- Polyphony, the use of two or more independent voices in music
- Disambiguation page for multiple
- ^ The Psychological Principles of William James
- ^ The role of multiplicity in star and planet formation is at the forefront of current research and debate 
- ^ Formation and evolution of planetary systems
- ^ Halmos, P R, Introduction to Hilbert Space: And the Theory of Spectral Multiplicity, (AMS/Chelsea Publication) 1998
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.