DBA may refer to:
- Doctor of Business Administration, research doctorate degree
- Dallas Bar Association, professional organization for lawyers in Dallas, Texas, U.S.
- DBA (airline), a former low-cost German airline
- Defense Base Act, type of insurance that covers employees at U.S. defense bases overseas
- Doing business as, legal term related to the name a business uses
- Dead by April, a metalcore band from Sweden
- Death By Audio, a Venue, Effect Pedal Company and Record Label in Brooklyn, NY
- Diamond-Blackfan anemia, congenital medical condition
- Dibenzylideneacetone, organic compound used as a sunscreen
- Dilute, Brown and non-Agouti, strain of laboratory mice developed by C. C. Little
- Dolichos biflorus agglutinin, cell surface lectin
- dBA, decibel A-weighting, an environmental noise measurement
- DarkBASIC, a computer program that lets you make 3-D video games. Saves in .dba format.
- Database administrator, person responsible for the environmental aspects of a database
- Design basis accident, scenario in nuclear facilities
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation, telecommunications algorithm
In other uses:
- De Bellis Antiquitatis, tabletop wargame
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.