Ortho (from the Greek word ὀρθός meaning "straight" or "correct") may refer to:
- An arene substitution pattern in which two substituents occupy adjacent positions on an aromatic ring
- Chlordane an organochlorine compound that was used as a pesticide
- Ortho Mode Transducer, is a waveguide component
- An Orthochromatic spectrum is any spectrum of light devoid of red
- Orthophotography, aerial photography
In computer science
- Orthographic projection, a means of representing a three-dimensional (3D) object in two dimensions (2D).
- Orthomyxovirus - family of viruses to which influenza (causative agent of the flu) belongs
- Orthodontics, a specialty of dentistry concerned with the study and treatment of malocclusions
- Orthopedic, the study of the musculoskeletal system.
- Ortho-DOT, a psychedelic drug
- Ortho-cept and Ortho Tri-cyclen, kinds of oral contraceptive drug
- Ortho Pharmaceutical, which merged into Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical before being bought by Johnson & Johnson
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, another subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson
- Orthos (disambiguation)
- Ortho (Martin Comeau)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.