NAB may stand for:
- Name and address book
- National Assessment Bank, an internal exam used by the Scottish Qualifications Authority
- National Association of Broadcasters, the industry group representing the commercial radio stations and television stations of the United States
- NAB Show, an annual trade show produced by the group
- National Australia Bank, one of Australia's biggest financial institutions and one of the world's top 30 financial services companies
- National Accountability Bureau, Pakistani government agency dealing with corruption.
- Needle aspiration biopsy, a medical technique
- Neodymium aluminium borate
- New American Bible, an English Bible translation that was produced by members of the Roman Catholic biblical scholars in cooperation with the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Nerf Arena Blast, a computer game
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.