NPV can refer to:
- Net present value, an economic standard method for evaluating competing long-term projects in capital budgeting
- Negative predictive value, in biostatistics, the proportion of patients with negative test results who are correctly diagnosed
- Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus, a virus that infects butterflies and moths
- Negative Phase Velocity, an electromagnetic property induced by some exotic optical materials
- National Popular Vote Interstate Compact, an initiative to circumvent the current U.S. Electoral College system and elect the candidate with the most votes nationwide
- De Nederlandse Padvinders (Netherlands Pathfinders), a precursor to Scouting Nederland, the national scouting organisation of the Netherlands
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.