Cord may refer to:
- String or rope
- Cord (sewing), a trimming made of multiple strands of yarn twisted together
- The spinal cord
- Cord Automobile, a former American car marque founded by Errett Lobban Cord
- The cord (volume), used to measure firewood
- In electronics, a cable
- Vibrating string
- A power cord or extension cord
- Mycelial cord, a structure, used by fungi to transfer nutrients over larger distances.
- Umbilical cord, a tube that connects a developing embryo or fetus to its placenta
- Cord (band), a British rock group
- Cord (film), a 2000 film starring Daryl Hannah and Jennifer Tilly
- Cord (unit), a unit of measurement for wood used in North America
- Alex Cord, an actor and writer
- Canadian Organization for Rare Disorders, a non-profit health organization
- Chronic obstructive respiratory disease, an alternate name for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- All pages beginning with "cord"
- All pages with titles containing "cord"
- Chord (disambiguation)
- String (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.