- Mut (disambiguation)
Mut is an ancient Egyptian mother goddess.
Mut may also refer to:
- Mixed-breed dog (properly spelled as mutt)
- Precinct of Mut, Egypt
- Mut (District), Mersin, a district in the Mersin Province, Turkey
- Mut, Sudan
MUT may refer to:
- Material Under Test
- Methylmalonyl Coenzyme A mutase, a mitochondrial enzyme
- MUT (zinc finger protein), a synthetic zinc finger protein
- Mauritius Time, a time zone used in Mauritius
- MultiUser Talk, an obsolete BBS chat program
- Multi-Use Trail, a trail or path that is open to many forms of travel, ie. cycling, walking, horseback riding
- Military University of Technology in Warsaw (Jarosław Dąbrowski Military University of Technology in Warsaw)
- Manar University of Tripoli
- Mitsubishi MUT (Multi-Use Tester), a series of essential diagnostic and reprogramming tools for Mitsubishi Motors automobiles 
- MTU (disambiguation)
- Mutt (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.