Concession may refer to:
- Concession (politics): failure to challenge or cessation of challenging, as in "conceding an election" or "conceding a game".
- Concession (contract): a contracted-out service, as in concession stand.
- A contractual right to carry on a certain kind of business or activity in an area, such as to explore or develop its natural resources.
- Concessional funding, as opposed to official funding
- Concession (discount): in UK English, a price discount for a certain category of person.
- Concession (territory): an area within one country that is administered by another, usually conceded by a weaker country to a stronger one.
- Concession, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Concession (quality): In business/industry, a written authorization to accept (with or without repair) a product with a major/critical nonconformity, a nonconformity affecting the cosmetic appearance of the product or a nonconformity affecting the next assembly of the product delivered as subassembly/assembly.
- Concession road: a grid-based road system in Ontario and Quebec
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.