DME is a three letter acronym referring to one of the following:
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange, a mercantile exchange market in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Dakota, Minnesota and Eastern Railroad, a railroad in the United States
- Dry Malt Extract, a common ingredient in the brewing of beer.
- Digital Motor Electronics, an automotive engine control system
- Dimethoxyethane, a solvent
- Dimethyl ether, a fuel and an aerosol spray propellant
- Direct Machine Environment, a 1900 order code microcode sub-system for the ICL 2900 Series computing system from International Computers Limited
- Disney's Magical Express, an airport transportation service for Walt Disney World
- Distance measuring equipment, a navigation aid used in aviation.
- DME is the IATA code for Domodedovo International Airport, one of the airports serving Moscow, Russia
- Diastatic malt extract, used in homebrewing
- Durable medical equipment, a classification of medical devices.
- Diabetic Macular Edema, an ophthalmological disease
- Dropping mercury electrode, a working electrode made of mercury and used in polarography
- Design, Monitoring and Evaluation, within humanitarian and development programs
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.