- Kaduna Airport
Kaduna Airport IATA: KAD – ICAO: DNKA Summary Airport type Public / Military Owner/Operator Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Serves Kaduna, Nigeria Elevation AMSL 2,073 ft / 632 m Coordinates Runways Direction Length Surface m ft 05/23 3,000 9,843 Asphalt Sources: FAAN  and DAFIF 
Airlines and destinations
Airlines Destinations Arik Air Abuja, Lagos Chanchangi Airlines Lagos IRS Airlines Lagos
Accidents and incidents
- On 20 August 2010, Chanchangi Airlines Flight 334, operated by Boeing 737-200 5N-BIF struck the localizer antenna and landed short of the runway. Several passengers were slightly injured and the aircraft was substantially damaged. Chanchangi Airlines again suspended operations following the accident.
- ^ Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN): Kaduna Airport
- ^ Airport information for DNKA at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- ^ Airport information for KAD at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- ^ Old Kaduna Airport at World Aero Data. Source: DAFIF.
- ^ Hradecky, Simon. "Accident: Chanchangi B732 at Kaduna on Aug 20th 2010, landed short of runway". Aviation Herald. http://avherald.com/h?article=42ff590a&opt=0. Retrieved 22 August 2010.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.