- Lip (disambiguation)
Lip, or Lips, may refer to
Lip, a soft, protruding organ at the mouth of many animals, including humans
Lip factory, a French factory which was self-managed in the 1970s
* Lip, the main character of the Super Famicom video game "
Panel de Pon"
* Lips Manlis, a criminal in
Dick Tracy, portrayed in the film as Paul Sorvino
Lip Gallagher, one of the main characters in the television drama, "Shameless".
* Lip, a former brand of watches based in the French city of
* Lips, a minor Greek god and one of the
Anemoi, representing the southwest wind
* Lips, an obscure hippie muppet character from "
The Muppet Show" who was the trumpet player for Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem
Labia" (Latin for "lip"), refers to any lip-like structure, especially::* labium (genitalia), the external female genitalia, consisting of the " labia minora" and " labia majora".
Labial scalesare those scales that form the lips of a scaled reptile's mouth.
The Flaming Lips, a rock band commonly referred to as "The Lips".
Lips (video game), a forthcoming karaokegame for the Xbox 360
* "LIPS", a number-one single from Japanese
boy band, KAT-TUN.
Additionally, LIP or LIPS may be an abbreviation of:
Language Interface Pack, a translated interface for Microsoft Windows or Microsoft Office products
Laser Induced Plasma Spectroscopy, an alternative name for Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
* Laser-Induced Phosphorescence, a spectroscopic technique similar to Laser-Induced Fluorescence
Large igneous province, a massive volcanic formation resulting from flood basalt eruptions
* LIP or LiP, Lithium-polymer, a rechargeable battery technology
Linux Phone Standards Forum(LiPS Forum), a consortium dedicated to the creation of standards aimed at fostering the use of Linux on mobile devices
Life In Pictures, a defunct band from Arizona
Lymphocytic interstitial pneumonia, a Clinical Stage 3 HIV infection.
Lateral Intraparietalcortex, a region in the parietal lobeof the brain of primates
Laboratory of Integrated Physiologyat the University of Houston
* Loop Initialization Primitive, a
Fibre Channelprotocol element
* LIP, a French clockwork factory taken over by the workers in the 1970s
* Lings Internet Parts System [LIPS] Is the largest Honda Parts System Online Globally with 1 Million+ listings. Driven by Lings Honda and Developed by Author Duncan Cameron of
Late-inning pressure situations(LIPS), a sabermetric baseball statistic
Linguistic and Intercultural Preparation of Students for the workplace, a European Unioneducation project
CaPSL, a printer command language/page description language, also called LIPS or LIPS4
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.