Copperhead may refer to:
- Agkistrodon contortrix, a venomous pit viper species found in parts of North America.
- Agkistrodon piscivorus, a.k.a. the cottonmouth, another venomous pit viper species found in North America.
- Austrelaps, a genus of venomous elapids found in southern Australia and Tasmania.
- Elaphe radiata, a.k.a. the copperhead rat snake, a non-venomous species found in southern Asia.
- Deinagkistrodon acutus, a.k.a. the Chinese copperhead, a venomous pit viper species found in Southeast Asia.
- Copperheads (politics), Northern Peace Democrats who opposed the American Civil War, wanting an immediate peace settlement, named after the pins made out of pennies they wore on their lapels.
- "Copperhead", the codename of Vernita Green in the movie Kill Bill
- Copperhead (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain and member of the Serpent Society
- Copperhead (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics foe of Daredevil
- Copperhead (DC Comics), a DC Comics supervillain and member of the Secret Society of Super-Villains
- Copperhead (G.I. Joe), a fictional villain in the G.I. Joe universe, member of Cobra
- Copperhead (film)
- Copperhead, the second volume in the U.S. Civil War series “The Starbuck Chronicles” by Bernard Cornwell
- Copperhead (climbing), a small metal nut used in rock climbing
- M712 Copperhead, a U.S. guided artillery shell
- Copperhead, a gaming mouse by Razer USA
- Dodge Copperhead, a more affordable, less-powerful model of the Dodge Viper, not produced.
- Copperhead, a San Francisco area band of the early 1970s featuring John Cipollina
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.