Danger may refer to:
- Risk, the threat of adverse events
- Danger (company), a Microsoft subsidiary which made cellular telephones
- Danger (musician), French electronic composer and performer
- Danger (album), the fourth studio album by P-Square
- "Danger" (song), by AC/DC
- Danger (TV series), a 1950s TV series
- Danger! and Other Stories, a collection of stories by Arthur Conan Doyle
- "Danger" (Been So Long), a song by Mystikal
- "Danger/Disease Control", a song by X Marks the Pedwalk
- "Danger," a song by Blahzay Blahzay on the album Blah Blah Blah
- "Danger," a song by The Psychedelic Furs on the album Forever Now
- Danger, a 2005 film written by Ajay Sastry
- Danger, a 2003 album by power metal band Supreme Majesty from Sweden
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.